Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Beginnings...

It's official - we're moving!  I'm so happy and proud of Sean - his new position will allow him to grow and will challenge him in so many great ways!  It's also a relief to have been able to submit my resignation, as I've known that this move was most likely going to happen.  Sean and I had agreed to go full force with the relocation back in early March, so it was as though I had been holding onto a secret for well over a month until he had a finalized contract!  I'm excited to be moving back to my home state AND to be moving to a new area.  We're moving to Ambler, Pa and will live a block or so from the train station, so I am able to walk to catch the train into the city for work (no more hour long commute by car)!  We are also within walking distance of a newly revitalized downtown area, with amazing restaurants, an arthouse theatre, yoga studio and more.  Thus, our transition to 'suburbia' will be more of an easing out of city life, rather than a shock to the system!

I've had a few people ask me how married life has been treating me and how I was liking being a newlywed.  Well, I can't say that we've really had a chance to enjoy it, as our relocation planning started with me pursuing a new position the week of our wedding and it's been full force since then!  I do feel, however, that once this transition takes place, our married life together will begin to settle down and we will have more time to enjoy each other (and, hopefully, start a family).  Let the official moving preparations begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment